I talked to her about my interviews and where she’s at in her career and what are good steps for me to take. I am soo glad I did because I feel like she had a ton of incite! [don’t know if that’s the proper word =/] Anyways I think I am going to go ahead and take the Great Clips job until I can find something better like an apprenticeship or and assistant position in a salon. <3
amor-passio-beatitudo asked: I love your blog, super cute! <3 you'll be a great make up artist :)
Aww thanks so much!!! <333
neonchimpunk asked: BEAUTIFUL PERSON AWARD!!! Once you are given this award, you are supposed to paste it in the ask of 8 people who deserve it. If you break the chain nothing will happen, but it’s sweet to know someone thinks your beautiful inside and out you deserve it lovely <3
You are tooo sweet I’m writing to you right now! Thanks suga<3
I’ve been pretty busy trying to get in shape and spending time on my fitness blog along with being overly stressed about things I can’t control… The usual lol. Well I have a few up dates!
- First things first, I am in love with all of the products I purchased from e.l.f. however while using the tinted moisturizer my skin had a terrible reaction =[ I ended up with a rash and terrible breakout and it really bummed me out because I was in love with them both! I’m not sure if it’s from the powder containing silica which I heard could break out sensitive skin, or the tinted moisturizer since it has fruit extracts in it and I am allergic to fruit. Anyone have any ideas?
- Next I am so sorry I haven’t done my giveaway yet! Turns out my last paycheck was much much smaller than I anticipated and I wasn’t able to purchase the items I wanted for it =[ I promise it will be soon once I make a little more.
- Speaking of money I got a job this morning! Last night I applied to Great Clips at around midnight and by 11:30am today I had an interview! Went to the interview and landed the job but they don’t offer much training. I still have my interview tonight at Supercuts so I’m hoping that one goes just as well and I land that job since they offer training.
I’ll try my best to keep you guys updated and keep posting as much as possible! As always feel free to message me with any questions or suggestions of products or just to chat. <3
Sure it’s at Supercuts, not really where I planned on heading, but hey! It’s in a salon and I’m almost positive the pay will be better than I’m getting currently
So here they are! The first picture is with one coat, the second is with 2 coats!
The colors are [from left to right]
- Coral Dream: A creamy light salmon type color
- Flirty Fushia: A flat almost bubble gum pink color but with a bright punch to it.
- Party Peach: A flat orange-y salmon color. I think it’s good for spring and summer!
- Smokin’ Hot [my favorite]: A bright hot pink red color. I think it leans more towards a summer color but I can’t resist wearing it now!
All in all I feel the quality is pretty good. I think it’s the same as with most polishes, it depends which color you get. I’m not really diggin’ the “Coral Dream” color so much with my skin tone, but I feel like with deeper skin tones it would look amazing! Especially since the more pastel colors are really in this spring.
Who knows maybe I will throw it in with the giveaway ;]